Re: Navigating Webpages with JAWS

Adrian Spratt

In the JAWS settings center, arrow down to "Page refresh automatically." You can cycle through the options with the spacebar. Try selecting "off" and see if your experience improves.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Rahul Bajaj
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 6:09 AM
To: jfw@...
Subject: Navigating Webpages with JAWS

Hi All,

I'm using JAWS 13 on my Windows 7 laptop.
So, while reading articles, posts, etc, the cursor often
automatically jumps to the top of the page. As a result, I often
have to re-read the whole thing from the very beginning.
Is there any way to prevent the cursor from losing focus and jumping
around the webpage?
This is really very frustrating. Any help would be really appreciated.

Best,
Rahul