From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Michael
Boyd
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 9:57 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Audio Description

Hi Dave,

That's really strange. I just got a reply from my local movie theater
confirming to me that they have audio discription available in their
theater. So, now I am going to start seeing a new realese now and
again.

I am not sure about the audio description in the Ease of Access Center,
but it sound like that might be just what it is. I have never noticed
it there before. Although it is becoming more prevalent these days,
audio description, like closed captioning, is not available on all
movies, but movies that do not have it are becoming more a thing of the
past. I am going to try it out on my computer though. I have lots of
movies, and surely some of them have audio description available on
them. Thanks for pointing this find out.

Mike