From: "Dave "Farfar" Carlson" <dgcarlson@...>
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 4:35 PM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Subject: Audio Description

While browsing the Ease of Access Center, in the same area as the JAVA
Access Bridge, I found a checkbox for "Turn on audio description". Anyone
tried using it? I presume it's for videos?

Dave Carlson
San Francisco Bay Area semi-retired sales engineer, Farfar, musician, and
woodworker.
dgcarlson@...