From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Michael Boyd
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 6:16 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Finding JAB in Ease of access center Was: Ease Of AccessCenterEnable Java Bridge Topic was balloons

Hello Adrian,

I read the information on the web page that you sent the link for. I do not
remember it being that complicated. As I remember, I pretty much just
clicked on "Open" when prompted after clicking on the download link on the
Java web site, and let the Access Bridge install itself. The only other
Java product that I had running on my computer at that time was the Java Run
Time Enviroment or JRE. And, of course Java Script, that I believe was
preinstalled in Internet Explorer. However, I did go to the Ease of Access
Center in Control Panel and enabled the Access Bridge. Also, I could not
tell after installing and enableing it that there was any difference in the
way that my computer, JAWS, or anything else operated.

Mike