From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 4:50 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Finding JAB in Ease of access center Was: Ease Of Access CenterEnable Java Bridge Topic was balloons

I don't actually use java -- at least as far as I know -- I just know the checkbox is there.

On 12/14/13, Mike B. <mb69mach1@...> wrote: Hi Soronel,

The enable Java Access Bridge checkbox is not there. I don't have Java or the Access Bridge installed & when I tried to get the Java Acces Bridge from

Oracle the website was very confusing so, I stopped playing around with it entirely. Thank you very much for your reply.

Take care. Mike This email was sent from my, iBarstool.