From: "Paul Bolduc" <pcbolduc@verizon.net>
To: <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 9:29 AM
Subject: JAWS 13 on a Thumb drive Question

Good morning,

I'm using JAWS 13 and would like to know how to put JAWS on a thumb drive.

I would just like to place it into the correct slot then turn on the CPU and
it'll come up spitting out the desktop icons. Thank you,

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X also M0CHG

Email: <mailto:WR1X@ARRL.net> WR1X@ARRL.net

Alternate Email: <mailto:pcbolduc@verizon.net> pcbolduc@verizon.net

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world.

Royalston is located in North Central Massachusetts

Home of Baseball's 2013 World Champion Boston Red Sox!