From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Ben Humphreys
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 7:19 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Convert Kindel Books Programs!

I believe I got this method to work previously but only after
upgrading from Kindle for PC version 1.01b to at least 1.3. I also
had to upgrade the sconvert program and possibly point scripts at the
correct location for Kindle.info.

After about 8 hours of experimentation, I got the Kindle book
converted to HTML and began happily reading with JAWS.

Then I discovered that Bookshare had the same book available without
any of the fuss. Best $50 I ever spent!

This was a few months ago so I can't remember all the details. If
there is sufficient interest, I'll write something up.

Ben

At 01:39 AM 8/21/2011, you wrote:
Could you provide me with this tool?

-----Original Message----- From: brandonboy13@...
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 1:01 AM
To: jfw@...
Subject: Convert Kindel Books Programs!

Here are the programs one needs to convirt Kindle books to an HTML
file. Download the file from the download link, either save then
right-click to extract, or save it and extract to the folder of
choice and open the "Instructions.txt" file.
There you will find detailed instructions on how to convert both
kinds of Kindle books.
Thanks,
You have 1 file waiting for download:
convert kindle books.zip1.zip

You can copy and paste the following link in your browser to
retrieve your file. The link will expire on July 10, 2011 22:01 PDT.
https://rcpt.yousendit.com/1163046269/1254a0e7261748998f137e91ae2302b7

YouSendIt, Inc.: http://www.yousendit.com
Privacy Policy : http://www.yousendit.com/aboutus/legal/privacy
1919 S. Bascom Ave., 3rd Floor, Campbell, CA 95008