From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 5:30 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Jaws and Blackboard Learn

Hi, again, everyone.

As I think many of you know, I am a professor of Sociology at Ferris State
University in Michigan.

One of the projects I have started working on involves putting materials for
my Introductory Sociology course sections into something called Blackboard
Learn.

Blackboard Learn is an on line course delivery and management system that is
increasingly being used by colleges and Universities throughout the country.

Has anyone on the list had experience with this system? If so, what
strategies have you used for getting Jaws to work well with the system?

Do you have any tips for optimizing Jaws with Blackboard?

Is there a list of hot key commands out there somewhere?

I am using Windows 7 and Jaws 14 here.

If you would prefer to respond off list, my private e-mail address is:

tombehler@gmail.com

Thanks again!

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan