From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 3:46 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Tutorials for Powerpoint 2010

Hi,Lisa.

I'm actually looking for using jaws with powerpoint 2010-type tutorials.

I have a list of helpful Jaws commands for Powerpoint, but I think it's for
Powerpoint 2003. And, I find the list doesn't have much explanatory info to
go along with the commands.

I have the following links to some more-general powerpoint tutorials, but
they are obviously for earlier versions.

http://www.utexas.edu/disability/ai/resource/tutorials_classes/JAWS/ppt_buil
d_basic07.htm

http://www.utexas.edu/disability/ai/resource/tutorials_classes/JAWS/ppt_over
view.htm

Again, I'm using Windows 7, Office 2010, and Jaws 14 here.

I would think a list of basic jaws commands with some helpful explanatory
information would be sufficient for my purposes.

Thanks for your question.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan