From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 8:49 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Off Topic: Strange Outlook 2010 problem

Dave:

I just tried your suggested insert 3 command for the temporary Jaws bypass,
and Alt S still didn't work.

So, it seems to me now that Jaws isn't intersepting the Alt S key stroke for
another function.

If you have any other thoughts, please send them my way.

If we ultimately can't get Alt S to work, I'll just re-program my brain to
use control enter when sending e-mail on this Windows 7 pC.

Thanks to everyone for your patience with this somewhat off topic thread.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan