From: "mike mcglashon" <michael.mcglashon@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: importing stuff from one jaws pronounce dictionary to another

yes I was thank you very much.
And I'll try to keep your practice as much as I can with this.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 22, 2013, at 6:20 AM, "Dave \"Farfar\" Carlson"
<dgcarlson@...> wrote:

Mike, that's a lot better, and it gets better with practice. Were you able
to find the .jdf files?

Dave Carlson
San Francisco Bay Area Farfar, woodworker, and musician
dgcarlson@...