Re: With Win7 pro do I need a pro version of JFW ?

cecropia64

Just curious, where are you located? Sounds like a real good deal since the price of the license for pro is much higher.

Stewart

On 11/22/2013 10:41 PM, Doris and Chris wrote:
This actually depends on the country you live in The last I heard, here the health insurance pays for private jaws and the pro license is given so that any operating system supported can be installed.

hth

Doris

At 08:56 PM 11/22/2013 -0500, you wrote:
Well, that's news to me because jaws 9 wouldn't run with windows xp pro. Freedom made me upgrade to a pro license in order to get it to run. Did I get screwed by them, maybe yes and maybe no.
On 11/22/2013 5:10 PM, Michael Boyd wrote:

Sorry, but I have ran the standard versions of JAWS with Windows 7 Pro Since Windows 7 came out, and I now am running Windows 8.1 Pro with JAWS 14 Standard. It works great.

HTH,
Mike