From: "Dave Scrimenti" <dscrimenti@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: Putting your response first, was: Re: security

That was really funny when I read the first message you sent saying you would put your response at the top, while actually putting it underneath. By the way, nothing scientific, but I did ask a few sighted people, and they generally preferred the response first as well. My cousin said that if he asked a number of questions in an email, he'd like the answers inside the original email to make it clear what answer goes with what question, which I agree with. But in most other cases, he'd prefer getting right to the response.