From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of John Martyn
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 12:54 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: New Rhapsody Beta in progress

I will have to create it so those interested can join. I'll post back with
the new freelists email group to join. Things are going much better in the
scripting area. I have gotten basic functionality and navigation down. I
just have so much more to see if I can make it work as well as the previous
Rhapsody.
Cheers,
John