From: "Brian and Denise Albriton" <autoharp@shellworld.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 7:46 PM
Subject: jaws 15 slow start

My jaws starts automatically all right, after two minutes. That's two
minutes af the windows music mind you. Using w9indows 7. In all fairness,
perhaps there's some other factors, I just don't know what they might be.

On Wed, 13 Nov 2013, Peter Donahue wrote:

Hello Tom and everyone,

Why not just have JAWS start automatically when you boot or reboot your
computer saving you some keystrokes? This is a very simple fix.