From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Loreal Lavigna
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 10:36 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Updating authorization!!!

Hoping someone can help. I recently got my JAWS 15 upgrade DVD and ran it,
authorizing the program a week ago. Yesterday afternoon/evening sometime my
system updated something and now when I logged in for work tonight of course
after FS is closed, I need to update my authorization or run JFW in demo
mode. If JAWS was previously activated on my system, is there anywhere a
copy of my authorization Number the long string of numbers/digits on the
packaging? In the package for my upgrade there is a spot for the
authorization cd but no disk and no number to enter manually. Can anyone
advise me on what to do so I can get back to work and not lose a full
night's shift because of this?

Loreal

Loreal Lavigna

Medical Transcriptionist at Acusis, LLC.

Sunday - Thursday 12:00a.m. - 4:00 a.m.

Phone: (518)330-5188

Email: <mailto:Loreal.Lavigna@acusis.com> Loreal.Lavigna@acusis.com