From: "T. Civitello" <tcivi31@comcast.net>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:39 AM
Subject: Jaws 15 start

For some reason this morning; Jaws 15 will not start either using the short
cut key or going to the desk top and pressing J twice and then enter. Jaws
14 and 15 are both on the desk top. I installed 15 from the CD about a week
ago and have been able to start it from either the short cut key or desk
top. Any help would be appreciated. Tom