From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 2:02 PM
To: Jaws list
Subject: OffTopic: Outlook 2010 Again

Hello.

I realize that this is off topic, so please respond off list.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get a free trial version of
Outlook 2010?

I am having all kinds of pproblems with the version of Outlook 2010 I'm
working with, including Outlook itself constantly freezing, etc.. It was
purchased as part of an Office 2010 software package through my University
as a University employee, but I am beginning to think that something might
be defective in the software.

I checked with our University's tech center, but they say the copy I have is
the only one they have.

I certainly don't want to do anything illegal here, but I just thought that
if I could get another trial copy to work with, that might tell me whether
the problem is with the software itself.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan