From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:27 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2010 and send command

There is a setting somewhere, possibly in options (alt+f, then t) to
set the send command. I don't have Outlook on this machine so can't find
it.
At 05:55 AM 11/14/2013, you wrote:
But my question is, why doesn't Alt S work, and can it be restored?

I have a work laptop and PC, both with Outlook 2010, and alt S works
fine as the send command.

Tom Behler

----- Original Message ----- From: "DALE HELTZER" <deheltzer@msn.com>