Re: computer Properties information in windows 7

Ann Byrne

You can also read the information with insert+b.

At 08:13 AM 11/13/2013, you wrote:
Andrew:

Open Windows Explorer.

Highlight the drive for which you want the statistics.

Route the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor.

Tap the DOWN ARROW key once, JAWS should tell you the type of drive that is highlighted.

Tap the DOWN ARROW key again, JAWS should tell you the type of format for the drive.

Tap the DOWN ARROW key again, JAWS should say: Used Space, followed by the MB, GB or TB value for the amount of space used on the drive.

Tap the DOWN ARROW key again, JAWS should say: Free Space, followed by the MB, GB or TB value for the amount of free space available on the drive

Tap the DOWN ARROW key again, JAWS should say: Capacity, followed by the MB, GB or TB value for the total capacity of the drive

If that is all the information you wisht to know within the properties for that drive, tap the ESC key, to close the properties dialog and you will be back on the highlighted drive.

Oh yes, I forgot, if you have finished using Windows Explorer, Press ALT+F4, to close Windows Explorer.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@...>