From: "Ann Byrne" <annakb@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 5:49 AM
Subject: Opening a new link in Google Chrome

In Internet Explorer when I want to open a new link I press control+o and type in the address without the http://www. Is there a keystroke in Chrome that functions similarly??? Control+n puts me on the address bar, and I have to type in all those extra characters (lol).

Chrome loads the JAWS Firefox settings, and so far is only recognizing some of the tables on our banking site. Is there a magic (little mag) keystroke to help Chrome see tables???

Thanks a bunch,

Ann