Re: computer Properties information in windows 7

Adrian Spratt

In addition, you can get a lot of system information by pressing the Windows key+pause (the key at the top far right on a standard keyboard). This key combo also worked in XP. In Win7, MS saw fit to add what amounts to several ads for enhancements, but the details are still useful.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 10:07 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: computer Properties information in windows 7

Press the applications key, arrow up once to properties and press
enter. The screen is full of information, but you have to press
insert+b or use the JAWS cursor for JAWS to read it.
At 07:59 PM 11/12/2013, you wrote:
Sorry about the previous scrambled messages guys.
In windows xp, you could press alt-enter on my computer and get a
lot of information, sometimes including your computer model and such.
You'd also get the operating system and other hardware and software
information.
How do I get this same information in windows 7?