Re: computer Properties information in windows 7

Ann Byrne

Press the applications key, arrow up once to properties and press enter. The screen is full of information, but you have to press insert+b or use the JAWS cursor for JAWS to read it.

At 07:59 PM 11/12/2013, you wrote:
Sorry about the previous scrambled messages guys.
In windows xp, you could press alt-enter on my computer and get a lot of information, sometimes including your computer model and such.
You'd also get the operating system and other hardware and software information.
How do I get this same information in windows 7?