Richard
rholloway@gopbc.org

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 11, 2013, at 11:00 AM, Allen Stutts <astutts@mindspring.com> wrote:

I don't use it much, but I did use it with no problem last Thursday.

Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: Ward Dudley <whdudley@gmail.com>
Sent: Nov 11, 2013 10:00 AM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: Amazon CloudPlayer

That's a shame because I use to buy most of my music from there. It
probably won't do any good but I'll send an email about this...

Ward
On 11/11/2013 2:44 AM, Hazel Darvell wrote:
Not anymore , we have used it well in the past but even sighted people
are having problems , so where does that leave us?
Amazon sure don't give a toss.
Hazel
On 10/11/2013 22:44, Ward Dudley wrote:
Is anyone using the Amazon CloudPlayer with JAWS. I'm running JAWS 15
and Windows 7 and I cannot even get the CloudPlayer to install.

Ward