From: "Michael Grove" <attackfisherman1@comcast.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 12:54 PM
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support mailing list'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: question about open book files

Hi, I have a pearl camera and I have saved an 83 page doc using the pearl
and openbook. I saved this file as a word doc, and I now need to send it as
an email attachment. I cannot remember how to find the doc / or should I say
navigate to the file, so that I can copy it and attach it to an email. I am
able to open the file, but I do not know how to find it as a file that I can
copy and attach. Please give me some directions if you can please. Thanks
Mike