From: <pamwalters12345@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 6:15 AM
To: <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: A friend needs help with Excel

I cannot help because I don’t have the program. He needs help in creating titles, creating formulas and any other pertinent information you can offer. He has excel 12.0 and jfw 10. I will pass any information along to him. Thanks.
Pam
God is good all the time. This message is checked by Microsoft Security Essentials. WA4SMB