Re: Amazon CloudPlayer

Ward Dudley

Allen did you use the CloudPlayer? Supposedly you can still use the old MP3 downloader on the "Thank you" page when you buy music.

Ward

On 11/11/2013 10:00 AM, Allen Stutts wrote:
I don't use it much, but I did use it with no problem last Thursday.

Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: Ward Dudley <whdudley@gmail.com>
Sent: Nov 11, 2013 10:00 AM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: Amazon CloudPlayer

That's a shame because I use to buy most of my music from there. It
probably won't do any good but I'll send an email about this...

Ward
On 11/11/2013 2:44 AM, Hazel Darvell wrote:
Not anymore , we have used it well in the past but even sighted people
are having problems , so where does that leave us?
Amazon sure don't give a toss.
Hazel
On 10/11/2013 22:44, Ward Dudley wrote:
Is anyone using the Amazon CloudPlayer with JAWS. I'm running JAWS 15
and Windows 7 and I cannot even get the CloudPlayer to install.

Ward
.