From: "T. Civitello" <tcivi31@comcast.net>
To: <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 8:55 PM
Subject: starting jaws with shortcut key

I just installed Jaws 15, not uninstalling 14. I was starting 14 with alt,ctl,j. I changed 14 to f, clicked apply and then ok. I then went to 15 and inserted j into the shortcut option clicked apply and then ok.
Now regardless of which I use j or f version 14 starts. Tried leaving the sshortcut key for 14 blank but still 14 starts when I use j. I can start 15 from the desktop. suggestions? Tom