Re: Jaws and Dragon

Adrian Spratt

In case no one responds soon, try Google. All posts on this list are findable there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jean
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 3:13 PM
To: Jaws list
Subject: Jaws and Dragon

I know Jaws and Dragon V12 work well together. I had both on my old XP machine until it bit the dust. Now I am ready to install Dragon Naturally Speaking Professional Version 12 on my Windows 8 laptop with Jaws 14.

Previously on this list, I think Ed had given a great description of Dragon recommended settings so it works best with Jaws. I tried searching for that old thread, but can’t find it. If anyone knows what those DNS settings are, I would appreciate having that info again.

Thanks.

Jean