From: Marks, Jim
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 9:20 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Applying Heading Level 1 Style in Word 2010

Using Jaws 15 or 14 in MS Word 2010, the keystroke alt+control+1 no longer sets the heading level 1 style. Instead, it brings up the Jaws context menu. For levels 2-4, the heading style keystrokes work just fine. How can I repair this or use an alternative to set heading level 1 styles?

Thanks much in advance!

------
Jim Marks
jimmarks@mt.gov