From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Sally Hagarty
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 6:09 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Client using Jaws 7

I have a client who is using Jaws 7 with Windows XP. He states that it was
working fine, but now it is not. In Internet Explorer, Jaws is not
recognizing links. In Outlook Express, Jaws sees a link, but the computer
is freezing when he clicks on a link to open it. His has plenty of
available system memory. I plan to call Freedom Scientific, but they will
probably suggest an upgrade, which my client is trying to avoid due to cost.
Any suggestions?

Sally A. Hagarty, MST, ATP
RESNA Certified Assistive Technology Professional Advancing Opportunities
(formerly Cerebral Palsy of NJ)
1005 Whitehead Road Extension
Ewing, NJ 08638
C: (609) 955-4512
F: (609) 882-4054

INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE EMAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS EMAIL, DO NOT
READ, DISTRIBUTE OR REPRODUCE THIS TRANSMISSION (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS).
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE
SENDER BY TELEPHONE OR EMAIL REPLY.