Using place markers.

Michael Mote

Hi folks! I am relatively new to using place markers and had a question about the process. At my work, I have a page that has unlabeled buttons on the site, that I need to access. I wondered if using a place marker could help me access those buttons. My plan was to have a sighted person place the cursor on the buttons, and then I would place a marker there, so I could see it. Is this doable, or am I expecting too much out of place markers. I know that they work to find text, and things like that, but how about for unlabeled buttons that I cannot see unless a sighted person puts the cursor there. Hope my question makes sense. Any help would be much appreciated.