From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Doris and
Chris
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:17 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Jaws 14.0.9002 Update Direct Download Link

For now at least, these still work:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J14.0.6005ENU-32bit.exe

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J14.0.6005ENU-64bit.exe

hth

Doris

At 10:12 AM 11/7/2013 -0500, you wrote:
Dave:

You have an absolutely excellent point here.

It has been a few years since I have put my adaptive software on a new
computer from scratch, and I guess this situation is causing me to
learn the hard way that it is always wise to keep copies of updated
software on a storage device or two somewhere in case they are needed.

I had hoped that version 14.0.6005 was still up on the Freedom
Scientific web site under previous downloads, but I couldn't find it.

So, I'll just use the original CD for my initial instalation, and wait
for an even newer update to come around.

Not sure if new updates will do me any good, but I can always hope.

Dr. Tom Behler

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave "Farfar" Carlson"
<dgcarlson@...>