Re: posting to New Website

Andre Jarreau <andre.jarreau@...>

That is exactly what I needed to hear.  Will begin the HTML learning process today.

Thanks!

From: James Homuth [mailto:james@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 3:01 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: posting to New Website

Minimal, though the OS and version of Office software you have installed are pretty well meaningless at this stage. If you can grasp the basics of HTML, and there are more than a few tutorials about if you can't, then you've got it better than most. From install to daily use, WP's very accessible. The actual install process doesn't take more than maybe 5 minutes. It's entirely web-based, and surprisingly very well done.