Re: Jaws 14.0.9002 Update Direct Download Link

Doris and Chris

At 10:12 AM 11/7/2013 -0500, you wrote:
Dave:

You have an absolutely excellent point here.

It has been a few years since I have put my adaptive software on a new computer from scratch, and I guess this situation is causing me to learn the hard way that it is always wise to keep copies of updated software on a storage device or two somewhere in case they are needed.

I had hoped that version 14.0.6005 was still up on the Freedom Scientific web site under previous downloads, but I couldn't find it.

So, I'll just use the original CD for my initial instalation, and wait for an even newer update to come around.

Not sure if new updates will do me any good, but I can always hope.

Dr. Tom Behler

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave "Farfar" Carlson" <dgcarlson@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws 14.0.9002 Update Direct Download Link

Tom,

It may not be useful information to you now, but I've always collected each
of the versions and their sub-versions just in case I need to roll back
after a debacle.

Maybe this will help others as we continue to muddle forward (or regress)
through future versions of JAWS.

As to sending one, It's about 120 mb, so too big to mail to you.
Dave Carlson
San Francisco Bay Area Farfar, woodworker, and musician
dgcarlson@...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Behler" <tombehler@...>