Re: Jaws 14.0.9002 Update Direct Download Link

Ariel

Absolutely! I actually went back and installed JAWS 12 on my Laptop. 14 wasn't doing it for me. If others find more issues, please post them here. It can be quite useful for others. Thanks,

On 11/7/2013 8:05 AM, Tom Behler wrote:
Ariel:

I appreciate this "heads up" more than you will know.

I am just about ready to install Jaws 14 on a new Windows 7 computer, and downloaded Jaws 14.0.9002 yesterday. Now I think I will just go back to the original Jaws 14 that is on the Jaws 14 CD.

My SMA ran out with Jaws 14, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm not even going to ask my University to renew it, or touch Jaws 15 because of exactly what you have found here.

I use Microsoft Word extensively, both professionally and personally, and simply don't need additional headaches.

All of this is making switching to a MAC look better and better every day.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ariel" <accessibleknowledge@...>