From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 10:44 AM
Subject: RE: Jaws 14.0.9002 Update Direct Download Link

This is a very good question.
I have looked all over FreedomScientific.com/downloads and I can find JAWS
versions from JAWS 3.000 forward but, alas, no previous version for JAWS
14.09002. What you want is JAWS 14.06005.
You could ask FS tech support and they may be able to help you.
HTH (but I know it really didn't - LOLLOLLOL)
Cy