From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ariel
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 1:46 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Jaws 14.0.9002 Update Direct Download Link

Downloaded the update earlier today, but I had to go back to the previous installation I had. The biggest issue I found was in Word. It was reading only by sentences. When I tried to read by paragraphs, it would only say, "Blank." When I would navigate from one paragraph to the other, it would say, "Tab." I am beginning to think that JAWS is going backwards instead of forward. Heh, JAWS 12 works a lot better than 14. Accessibility in Chrome is also broke. I know they haven't done much to supported, but it was a lot better with JAWS 12 than it is with 14. On 11/7/2013 12:23 AM, Gary King wrote: Now that we have the direct download links to JAWS 14.0.9002, we just would like to know what they fixed and what they broke.

Gary King w4wkz@...
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike B." <mb69mach1@...>