Re: new vocalizer voices in jaws 15

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Ok, thanks I forgot to go check there, because I thought it would be
enabled by default. Shows you how dum I am.

On 04/11/2013, Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, jaws 15 supports sapi5, real speak solo direct, vocalizer direct
and vocalizer expressive voices.

If One of them does not show up in the voice adjustment dialog that
you would like to have (and have at least one voice installed for
iirc), go to the synthesizer and braille manager and add the one you
want. To do that hit jaws+j, go to utilities then Synthesizer and
Braille manager and go from there.

On 11/4/13, Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi list. Do any of you no if it is possible to use the older vocalizer
direct voices in jaws 15? I will get the new expressive voices, but
some of them don't sound as nice to me as it were in the direct
version. So I was thinking of running some of the newer voices and
also instal the older once to work with 15. But so far I have no luck.
If its not possible, I guess that I have to keep jaws 14 on my system
to use the older voices. Any ideas?

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451