Re: Accessible software with JAWS there can read information about wireless network

Anders Boholdt-Petersen

Hi everyone,

I can not find a icon for the wireless network if I go to the system tree
unfortunately.

How can I setup this icon, so the icon for my wireless network came up in
the system tree?

I have tried to go into Windows Control Panel>Network connections>Wireless
network connection, but if I take a look on the properties, I only can find
a checkboks there is says "Show the icon in taskbar when connected", and the
checkboks is checked.

I using Windows XP Service Pack 3.

Thanks for the answer.

Regards,
Anders
--- David wrote ---
Hello another way this can be done is,

Go to system tray,
Arrow to the network icon,
Or, connection,
Now, tab to Left single click button,Now, tab you will get all the necessary
information.