Re: Jaws 15 demo

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Oh, I couldn't agree more, especially in an office environment! I don't remember that 2-month thing, although I ought to know about it; I've been a user since 1996.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Doris and Chris
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 6:26 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Jaws 15 demo

With the current problem of jaws 15 slowing down people's internet speed, you will want to run jaws for longer than 40 minutes to get a proper impression of the strenths and weaknesses of the shark.

hth

Doris

At 02:42 PM 10/29/2013 +0000, you wrote:
We're probably the wrong folks to ask, but a demo is not meant to be
too convenient, thereby providing the incentive to upgrade.

Ted