Re: JAWS 15 and Eudora

Doris and Chris

And these scripts are good. Our Northern Star scripted Eudora before FS began to include scripts for Eudora with jaws in the late nineties as there was a time when there were no official scripts for jaws included.

Thx, Northstar, for updating and sharing your scripts and take courage everyone that Eudora is not dead.

Doris

At 11:18 PM 10/30/2013 -0500, you wrote:

i am now in the process of compiling my scripts in to jaws 15 and hope to have something ready by next week. am having to re-label the graphics for some reason but the scripts apear to work just fine otherwise.

Legend has it that on Tuesday 10/29/2013 03:44 PM, Ann Byrne said:
JAWS 15 no longer supports Eudora. Crud! I copied my eudora files from JAWS11 (something to be said for never throwing anything away), and it works like a champ. I will be happy to send them to anyone who wants them. right after I send FS an aggravated note!