Re: JAWS 15 and Eudora

northstar1950@...

i am now in the process of compiling my scripts in to jaws 15 and hope to have something ready by next week. am having to re-label the graphics for some reason but the scripts apear to work just fine otherwise.

Legend has it that on Tuesday 10/29/2013 03:44 PM, Ann Byrne said:
JAWS 15 no longer supports Eudora. Crud! I copied my eudora files from JAWS11 (something to be said for never throwing anything away), and it works like a champ. I will be happy to send them to anyone who wants them. right after I send FS an aggravated note!

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!