From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 1:33 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Turning speech back on for Jaws 11

type win+r (the win key is the one between the left ctrl and left alt
keys at the lower left of the keyboard, if you are on a laptop you
might have two such keys in which case it is the one to the left of
the left alt key), then type jaws11 followed by the enter key.

On 10/30/13, Shane clark <hshaneclark@...> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to get speech back on after unloading Jaws 11. I tried control
alt J, and it didn't seem to work. Where do I go from here?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...