From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: Disk imaging software

So Image for Windows now offers a talking recovery disk? I was always under the impression that the only way to perform a system recovery without sighted assistance using Image for Windows is to store the backup image on a series of DVD's and follow the steps described in an audio tutorial posted on the JAWS Users web site. Have you successfully restored your system yourself using this talking recovery disk?

Gerald