From: "My Centurylink" <gbrunot@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 5:44 PM
Subject: Disk imaging software

Hi all: I've been through the ringer these last ten days. Got a job from a translation agency with tight security requirements, and I was asked !install a program called securezip. I did, completed the job, sent it in. computer crashed upon next startup. This has taught me the importance of using disk imaging. There are reviews on the net that are quite good, but, of course, the question always remains: how accesible is a program that is otherwise noted for good performance. Among those reviewed, Macriam has had excellent ratings, and so has Paragon. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPad