Re: JAWS 15 Beta

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

It's fascinating how hardware or BIOS-specific some of this stuff appears to be. I've mentioned before that alternate say-all does not work on my office Dell. Someone mentioned a few days ago, that Kaspersky paralyzed his PC, while I had a similar experience with Ms Essentials, a program for which many on this list have nothing but praise--just a thought.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 2:07 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS 15 Beta

Okay, if you are talking about a specific slowdown in email download speed I can't really test that as it's not something I am set up to do.

I download lots of files from the web and via ftp (many of them multiple gigabytes in size) though and my quick tests with jfw15 didn't seem to indicate any general problem in that area. That doesn't mean there isn't some specific problem with outlook (or a particular version of it) though.

On 10/21/13, Cy Selfridge <cyselfridge@...> wrote:
Hmm, this is a bit concerning to be sure.
Cy