From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 11:49 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: JAWS 15 Beta

I'm pretty sure because the discrepancy is that drastic throughout the day
and other devices like iPhone, iPad wife's computer, etc don't have any
speed issues. That and the slow down only happens when I've got JFW 15
loaded, but JFW 14 gives me the speeds I've always had. This is the only
difference.