From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Loreal Lavigna
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 5:00 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: JAWS 15 Beta

Christobal,

My question to you is this. I know you can reproduce this issue 100% of the
time. Are you running JFW in a different language? Are you in the US?
And, how old/new is your computer? Could you give us some more detailed
info so others might see if this effects them in the same way it does you?

Loreal Lavigna
Medical Transcriptionist at Acusis, LLC.
Sunday - Thursday 12:00a.m. - 4:00 a.m.
Phone: (518)330-5188
Email: Loreal.Lavigna@acusis.com