From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 8:33
Subject: [Bulk] Re: Transferring Alt Control J shortcut from Jaws 11 to Jaws
12

Hi Tom,

I have 4 versions of Jaws installed on my computers. What I do is, use the
alt, control, + J, shortcut keystroke for the version i have loading at
startup, which is my preferred version, which is Jaws10 n my case. I then
assign different shortcut keystrokes to the other 3 versions. For example;

Jaws10 shortcut keystroke version that loads upon startup, alt, control, +
J.

Jaws6 shortcut keystroke, alt, control, + 6, on the number row above the
main keuyboard.

Jaws11 shortcut keystroke, alt, control, + 1, on the number row above the
main keyboard.

Jaws12 shortcut keystroke, alt, control, + 2, on the number row above the
main keyboard.

Hope this helps. Take care.
Mike